Months went by since I last worked on my HG Seravee Gundam…. It was a busy summer for me and I ended up not being able to work on any of my gunplas. So now I have a very big back log of them. Time to get working again!
Finally finished all the putty filling and sanding, the Seravee Gundam is primer ready. Just thought I would take a few more shots of the raw plastic Seravee Gundam before putting on the primer.
Making some small progress today. Sanding down most of the putty I put on to cover up the surface imperfections. The “arms” of Seraphim Gundam is pretty bad as you can tell with the amount of putty left on the surface after sanding.
Some more work in progress update of my HG Seravee Gundam. As mentioned last time, I like to beef up the shoulder armors without making the Seravee Gundam wider than it originally is. So here is how it is turning out.
Been thinking that the extra armor on the shoulders look a bit skinny compared to some linearts I have seen online. So I have decided to try something and see if I can improve the proportion of the armor.
Last time I stopped working on the HG Seravee Gundam after putting the head and the upper body together, and did some small modification on the head. This time, I have done a little bit more refinement on the head as well as building the arms. A small detail is also added to the arm to enhance the appearance. Here is a small write up.