What do you use to keep track of your personal projects? How about for your work? I tried a lot of different ways to keep track of my tasks but I was never pleased with the different tools I used to use. They are either difficult to use, or they are limited to one or two platforms. With the number of devices and computers I use, depending on where I am and what I have with me, those tools didn’t satisfy all of my needs. And then there is Wunderlist!
What do I like about Wunderlist?
- It is simple to use – create multiple lists, and in each list contains your tasks.
- The price is right – Free!
- Available in different platforms – OSX, Windows, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch), and Android on the way. They even have a browser friendly version!
- It is cloud sync’ed – I don’t have to worry about losing my data or copying data from device-to-device.
- It reminds you – add a due date and time and Wunderlist reminds you when a task is due. It can even send email reminders!
- Email tasks to your Wunderlist – you can email yourself tasks, whenever you think of them, even when you don’t have Wunderlist with you.
- It speaks multiple languages – 20 total on the OSX version, there’s got to be one you know.
- Task Sharing – What a concept! Invite others to see and use your task lists.
- Add notes to your tasks – if a one-liner is not enough, add some notes.
- Great user interface – clean and simple, comes with a collection of nice backgrounds, too!
I have been using Wunderlist for a while now. It has already replaced Things for Mac and Things for iPhone as my task management app.
Give it a try, it is wunderful!