Here is my latest line up of Gunplas waiting for me to make…. I swear I will need to get busy or else I won’t have room to get more.

With the latest MG Guntank purchase, I now have the complete MG Operation V set….

I have 5 different variations of MG RX-78. Not including special colors for different toy conventions, there must be 10+ different variations of RX-78 out there.  Do you know what they are? Missed getting the 30th Anniversary version of the PG RX-78, now it is sold out everywhere.

I also got a few version 2 MG Zakus.

I also got a few of the 08th MS Team MG Gunplas.  Missing the GM Sniper but I think this is all I have room for. Maybe they will release version 2 of these gunplas, too!

For a moment I can’t believe I have quite a few MG Strike Gundams.

As well as other MG gunplas from the Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny series.

I must somehow really really like the Strike Gundam, I even got a PG version of it.

I mean I got two….

Tagged with →
Share →

23 Responses to Latest Gunpla Collection

1. samejima says:

O mai god Mr. Lau.. your collection is too much. MGs too!? woah… and the stack is waay too tall.

2. Impressive collection aside… (And holy cow it’s IMPRESSIVE!) I think I saw a PG RX-78-2 30th Anniversary over at Crystal Mall. Not Ever Toys, but the other hobby shop there. But I wonder if I should’ve told you this to add more to your wall ^^;

• Kam says:

I saw that too, but they want $280 + HST, I think I will wait and see where else I can find it cheaper….

3. ken says:

Living in Japan means, although with good access to Gundams, no room to store them…. lucky you. ^^.

• Kam says:

I guess it is especially difficult in Tokyo. But man, if I were to be living in Tokyo, I would be in so much trouble resisting getting them because they are so much cheaper there.

4. Steve says:

I have a feeling you have a very understanding wife :) All these toys (including the new mac mini) make me very jealous.

5. chubbybots says:

Wow you reminded me of my own stash but they are mainly hgs lol…

But i guess it takes a collector (your wife in this case) to understand another ^^

6. Otaku Surf says:

You’ve got a wall of Gundam boxes! I’m pretty jealous of that collection. I’ve got to get back to Gunpla soon.

7. Gunstray says:

YOU HAVE A F***KING WALL OF UNBUILT GUNPLA!!! YOU PLANNING A GREAT GUNPLA WALL!!!

Well I figured if chun can buy those Dolfies, you can stack a mountful

Btw it aint capslock day but the mood was right, it was feeling right

8. TheCandyMan says:

Hi Kam! It’s TCM :) I tried to ask Chun to pass on this link to you but she suggested I post it to your blog instead.

BAM!

8D Unlike the gundam.. I may end up buying a bunch of these XD

• Kam says:

Hey TheCandyMan, thanks for the link. It will be a big kit. Did you finish the 1/48 RX-78? Will be cool to have a line up of 1/48 Zakus.

9. TheCandyMan says:

RX-78 is up and walking 8D (and has been forced to wear an apron then a dress for kicks) XD

May be a big kit, but can’t beat the chunky-ness of The O LOL XD

For all 1/48 and future 1/48 Zaku owners! UC era GUNDAM MEET! Let’s do a massive war diorama on an open field LOL

next on the 1/48 mega size model series? GM?

10. I just saw your countless nos. of gunplas, I really envy you. I wish I could have even half of those…LOL

• Kam says:

Thanks assault shroud, I just find I have the energy to buy them but not enough energy to build them…

11. Jack says:

:O. I am so happy for you, just seeing so many gunpla boxes together just brings tears to my eyes. Keep on building, man!

12. Lee says:

OMG…It’s 2014 now…have u assembled some already…or even higher gunpla walls?